Yes, Gravity logging APIs can be used in Mosaic as-is. To view the log output:
1. Open CRXDE lite in a browser and log in
2. Navigate to /libs/mosaic/components/index/index.jsp
3. Locate the line in the file that initializes the flashvars variable. In 10.0 this should be on line 65
4. After that line, add a new line:
flashvars.mdebug = true;
5. Click the “Save All” button to save the changes
Then, when a new application is launched, a debug window will appear with a “Log Viewer” tab. Note that the debug window will appear in the upper left corner of the browser in a layer that will be behind html or pdf content, so if your application’s layout has html or pdf content in the upper left region you may not be able to see the debug window.
If you have any difficulties with using the gravity logging within mosaic, the CAF (Mosaic) forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/adep/capabilities/composite-application-framework will be another source of help.