• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sanyo Zio (Android 2.21) NOT Supported !!!!!

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2011 Oct 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep checking Android Marketplace (The last time just a few minutes ago) & I keep running into the now-all-too familiar THIS APP IS INCOMPATIBLE error message.  Why is this?

For something that SHOULD COME STANDARD STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX like a web browser, you're sure making it hard for us ORDINARY PEOPLE

I hope I needn't remind you that WHEN COMPANIES FIGHT - CONSUMERS LOSE !!!!!  And we DO NOT like losing !!!!!

FIX THIS !!!!!  I have apps (UStream & Justin TV) that DEPEND on my having Flash on my phone in order to enjoy them properly !!!!!  In the meantime, I shall endeavour to maintain enough storage space to install it once it DOES become compatible so I can download it

Sincerely,

Pat Cook

AVERAGE ORDINARY END USER (This means I'm NOT a corporate customer)

Englewood, CO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Flash Player requires a CPU with support for the ARMv7-A instruction set to achieve the level of performance required for acceptable multimedia playback.

Your device has an ARM11 CPU, which only supports the ARMv6 instruction set.

For future reference, Adobe maintains a list of devices certified to work with Adobe Flash Player and AIR here:

http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/

You might want to give Skyfire a try.  It uses "remote desktop" technology to render Flash animation and video in the cloud, for devices that are incapable of processing Flash content natively:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.skyfire.browser&feature=search_result

Best regards,

Jeromie Clark

Quality Engineering Manager - Flash Runtime Mobile

Adobe Systems, Inc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines