Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NookColor

Oct 15, 2011 Oct 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to delete an item from my Adobe Digital Editions and my Nookcolor.  I click delete in ADE and it appears deleted but still shows up on my Nook.  How can I get rid of it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Try this. Connect the nook to the computer and go to 'computer'  from the main computer menu(I have WIndows 7 and Firefox). Your nook will be displayed. In the digital editions or files you should see the item. Delete it. That should do it.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this. Connect the nook to the computer and go to 'computer'  from the main computer menu(I have WIndows 7 and Firefox). Your nook will be displayed. In the digital editions or files you should see the item. Delete it. That should do it.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines