Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp opening to topic only

Sep 07, 2006 Sep 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background: I had to recreate my WebHelp from the original output files because my hard drive crashed and I didn't have a backup on CD-Rom (I know - duh).

Problem: I generated and published the recreated help and now it is opening the Index page but the skin and the TOC, Glossary, Index etc are not there. If I click the Show link in the topic, the skin et al will appear. How can I get it to automatically open everything?

Thanks,
Candice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2006 Sep 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Candice. This sounds like you are pointing at the wrong file. There will be a file in your published location that matches the title of your project. For example if your project os projecta there is a file called projecta.htm. This is the file that will contain the TOC, Index, Glossary, etc. Is your single source layout pointing towards this file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp