Exit

Apple iOS "This platform is not currently supported for Flex Mobile projects"

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Flash Builder 4.5 Standard , 4.5.1 SDK  on mac OSX 10.7.2

The problem i am facing is when creating a new project using FIle-New-Flex Mobile Project, Under Mobile Settings Target platform Apple iOS platform is missing.

I have an existing project when i click on properties - Flex Build Packaging and select Apple iOS i see the below message.

"This platform is not currently supported for Flex Mobile projects"

anybody else facing similar issue.

Not sure how to get this iOS thing enabled on Flash Builder.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

~niv

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2011 Oct 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm right there with you, nivtyagi - I am experiencing same issue.  supposedly working - I saw a video with this working.  is there an update?  I installed latest update, and this was not fixed yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not long ago, I read that Apple decided not to support Adobe Flash on the iPhone.  I have not heard that this situation has changed.  Has it?  If not, why is Adobe offering a product for the iPhone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have not fully tested this, but there is a way to use flex to develop iOS apps. I just reinstalled flash builder with php - v 4.5.1 and it appears to be fully functional!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am with you too on this one.

Actually, I had it working just fine for about a month already.. then suddenly, the iOS and Blackberry platforms are no longer where I see them. I am also waiting for answers on this one.

Done re-installation, through forums here and there but none that proves to solve the problem.

I hope you guys have already found a way. Looking forward to hear them and share with the rest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines