• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Luck

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2011 Oct 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are killing me.  (Windows, Vista) I began installing your free flash player at 3 pm EST.  to view some photos I received in my e-mail.  I downloaded your flash player several times.  No luck.  I then began to "blow-out" everything I had in my control panel with Adobe on it.  I've tried to install your latest programs.  No luck.  I've closed out my anti-virus, my other security systems, I've purchased something called PC Cleaner for $40 because they claimed to have a system that would remove everything from Adobe to allow me to install the new stuff.  No Luck!  I need help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your browser & version?

What is your Vista edition (32-bit or 64-bit)?

What files do you have in

• C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?
  • C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window Explorer 9, 32 bit. I don't see anything when I search windows for system 32. When I download Flash Player 11 (or whatever it's name is), the downloading stops at 505 and tells me to turn off Internet Explorer. After I do so it continues to 100%, but the new Flash doesn't seem to have been downloaded, because when i go back to Youtube, and try to see a video, I get the same response that I need to upgrade to a higher level of flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 17, 2011 Oct 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2011 Oct 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the first thread below when I begin to install Flash 10, the download still stops at 50% and tells me to shutdown Internet Explorer. I believe Internet Explorer is running in my background, and I have no idea how to stop it.

In the second thread you want me to turn on Internet Explorer 9 and then click the gear area. When I try to open Internet Explorer in my computer, I go to the MSN.com web page, not to Internet Explorer 9. How to I get to the site you want me to visit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what threads you are talking about...

Download the direct installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These items here.....

for Flash Player 11 http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

for Flash Player 10 http://forums.adobe.com/thread/889580

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, let's start this again from the beginning.

What is your Vista edition, 32-bit or 64-bit?

What files do you have in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash ?

Do you have a folder C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No thanks. I have successfully solved the problem for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SteveZ3586 wrote:

No luck.

What do you mean by that; what exactly happens when you try to use Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines