Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Flash Player

Oct 18, 2011 Oct 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click the download icon,  when done, screen says - installation successful .  Flash icon now shown in Programs.  size collumn shows nothing.    Try to use Flashplayer and still says - must downlaod latest version.

Am I missing something ?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to the URL below, what version does it say you are running?

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see that there is any version of Flash Player on my computer.  Don't know what happened to old version.

When I try to download the latest Flash Player, I go through all the steps, screen then says installation successful. Still does not work. I go to programs and Flash Player 11 icon is there but in the size column it is blank - no MB .

I have Windows Vista / 32 bit.

I've tried disabling antivirus prior to download -still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2011 Oct 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You never mentioned what browser you use.  If IE, see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and having been trying to fix it on and off for weeks, finally decided today to try the forum. I can download the flashplayer, in fact today got version 11.0.1.152  but when I go to youtube it says I need to install adobe flash player. When I checked which version I was running on your link it said 10.3..181.34. I have uninstalled and re-installed a dozen times and like pfk3124 I have tried with Norton firewall switched off and am also running vista. Not trying to butt into this thread but the problem seemed almost the same.

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lnangle wrote:

I have the same problem...

Please start your own topic, and specify all the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines