• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 11.0.1.152 not working on all sites. Using Mac OS 10.5.8

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2011 Oct 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What am I missing?  Flash didn't work properly on previous version either.  I use google chrome primarily but flash does not work on all sites using Firefox or Safari either.  I have a Macbook Pro operating on 10.5.8.  I'm sure it's probably a simple fix but I just haven't found it.  Appreciate any help on the matter. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2011 Oct 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 11 no longer support Mac OSX 10.5.8 (http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/tech-specs.html)

You can still Flash Player 10.3: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm really confused. 2 things, flash was not working properly on all sites long before the upgrade to 11 and now that 11 is installed it does work on most sites just not on all of them? Something ain't stirring the koolaid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I misread the part about it doesn't on with FP 10.3 as well. If FP 10.3.183.10 is giving you problem, please file a bug and we'll investigate further. (http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/839/cpsid_83975.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 03, 2011 Nov 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im on a MAC OS X 10.6.7

2.66 GHz Core i7

8GB ram

the FP has stopped working for many weeks now on CHROME.

!?

screenshot : http://cl.ly/2Z1v3w0i191J2b0h1Z2V

please advise..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is for help for those using Mac OS X 10.5 8!!!!  If you have a higher version, make a new thread because you have a different problem than the one being discussed here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried everything, I have 10.5.8 and have installed the archived version of adobe flash that it recommends and I get a error type that says that it doesn't work with "power pc" i click to use that version and it doesnt work either.  I am so disappointed !  come on fix this adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2011 Oct 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent countless hours trying to get my flash player working and have tried EVERY kind of possible answer through many forums and websites to solve this. Does adobe have anything currently that will solve this flash player problem?? I have the lastest version of Safari 5.1.1. and I have the lastest version of adobe flash player 11.0.1.152, I have even tried the debugging installs adobe put out for flash player. I have tried the "working around lion flash player video thing" where you try private browsing. I have tried going into system preferences and entering into the flash player settings in the storage tab the allow this sites, etc. NOTHING HAS WORKED!! I still get my local storage pop up message whenever I try and watch a you tube or any site that has flash video on it, that flash player settings box still pops up and is stuck on my screen and I cant click allow or deny or get it off. So many people I have read have the same problem and I only the same answers pop up that I have tried again and again, does anyone have a real resolve to this yet??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and I also have OS X version 10.7.2 and 4GB of RAM a 2.8 GHz Intel Cure 2 Duo processor so what is the deal, I have everything needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2011 Oct 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RoadRunner28,  Your issue is not specific to this thread as this is related to Mac 10.5.8. Looks like your issue that you cannot get rid of the Local Storage Settings Popup on your Mac 10.7.2 with Safari 5.1.1.

Are you happen to be using an iMac? If so, there's a bug where you can't Click the Allow or Deny button and there's a workaround by using the Native Control Panel (http://forums.adobe.com/message/3984147#3984147) Did you follow all those steps and still having the same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting lots of ActionScript errors with Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152.

I run Mac OSX 10.6.8 and use Safari 5.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2011 Oct 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Shockwave Flash plugin (11.0.1.152) no longer works on any of my browsers: Firefox 7.0.1, Safari 5.1.1, Chrome 14.0.835.202, and Opera 10.10. My system is: Mac OS X 10.6.8 on a MacBook Pro. I have tried several install and uninstalls but no luck. The message in Firefox indicates that the plugin has crashed.

It would be great to get this working again since I need to visit video sites (YouTube and Vimeo) for my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Mac installations for flash player, it clearly states Note: Flash Player 11 is not supported on Mac OS version 10.4 (Tiger) and 10.5 (Leopard). The latest version of Flash Player available on these Mac OS versions is 10.3.

Im also using OS X 10.5.8, Firefox 3.6.23 and have Flash 10.3.183.10 installed.  I am having a problem loading flash apps~ firefox freezes everytime and i must "force quit" firefox everytime. 

Is this version of flash mentioned above the latest version that will work for me?  When i try to install updates, After I do so and restart firefox, it prompts me to do the whole process all over again~ over & over.  What the heck is going on?  Any trouble shooting tips or links would be helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines