• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to add/create a new CSS in project

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent ages scouring the user guide/help/online and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add or create a CSS file in a project. I have an external CSS with all my styles in it and I want to use that instead of the default CSS. SI this possible, or do I have to use the built-in editor

Thanks

mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Just drop the CSS into your project root folder using Windows Explorer, then it can be added via Topic Properties. Use the Topic List to add it to multiple topics by right clicking and selecting Properties there.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2011 Oct 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just drop the CSS into your project root folder using Windows Explorer, then it can be added via Topic Properties. Use the Topic List to add it to multiple topics by right clicking and selecting Properties there.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter

Is there a reson it doesn't show up uder project files, even though I've put it in the same folder as default.css?

Regafds

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It will show once you have linked to a topic. Until then it will show in Tools > Reports > Unused Files as until linked it is not a project file.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp