Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash builder Landscape mode

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am trying to develop a game in FB 4.5 in landscape mode and i have few issues i am trying to solve. I have spent hours searching and no result.

1. How to set the Mobile ActionScript Project to landscape mode? ( I have seen some posts about this but it seems to not work when i test it in the desktop mode - thats why the next question )

2. When i test the project (desktop mode) the test window is always a portrait view, how do i set this test window to be in landscape mode as default? ( Or do i have to test it right on device to see the landscape mode?? )

thanks

S.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2011 Oct 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

You might just want to try: on the first view or main, switch to design mode and click on the landscape button before you run or debug.

As to the AS, not sure just yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2011 Oct 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thx angel i am sure i will need this in the future as well, but no hlep for me at this time.

It is an AS3 Project for mobiles so i neeed to find out hot to do it for AS project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines