Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Samsung Galaxy 10.1

Oct 30, 2011 Oct 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet is listed as a supported device but I cannot get ADE to recognize it so I can transfer ebooks.  Can anyone help me get the program working so I can read library books on my tablet rather than the computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only dedicated reading devices ( B&N Nook Simple Touch, Sony Reader, etc...) will show up in the Digital Editions device list.  For general purpose devices such as phones or tablets, there are applications (such as Bluefire Reader) that will read content in you Digital Editions, but you are on your own for getting the files into the right place on those devices.  Since the instructions on this will depend upon both the application and device, your best bet will be to look at the instruction from the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all, I guess I'll keep working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines