• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to load Nook books in ADE?

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2011 Oct 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My Nook account and ADE are registered to the same email address. I bought a Nook book from bn.com and tried to read it on my computer but I keep getting an error:

Document is licensed for a different user account

Can someone help ? Is it not possible to read Nook books on ADE ?

Thanks,

Ami

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 14, 2011 Oct 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 1.7 no, however you can with the Beta of ADE 1.8 that i on labs.adobe.com.  You will be asked for your username and password.  Your user name will be the name as it appears on your credit card, and the password will be the full 16 digits of your creditcard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ADE 1.8 will let you read it, but you will not be able to load it onto your device as yet. They are still working on that. I also have this problem and read the 1.8 version info before trying to download it, cuz I want to put it on my device not read it on my comp. To put it on my device I either use the Nook application or open the nook device containing folder and drop it into appropriate folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines