• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Computer not Recognizing Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All was working well on my computer until last Friday night. I tried to watch a video on Hulu, and the site told me that I needed to download the Flash Player, which I thought was already on my computer (just the night before I was able to watch videos on Hulu with no issues, meaning the Flash Player was properly installed). Anyhow, I did, in fact, download the latest version of the Flash Player, but I still get the same message (download the Flash Player) whenever I go to any site that requires it. Adobe Flash is NOT showing in my list of installed programs even though I downloaded if. That said, when I go to the area in my computer to remove programs, it IS showing as being there for removal. I have removed it and reinstalled it several times, still with no luck.  I therefore cannot watch any videos. Is anyone having this same problem, and, if so, have you found a solution? Thanks. BB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To assist us in quickly understanding your problem, please follow these guidelines when posting:

• Specify your operating system (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your web browser and version (including 32bit or 64bit edition)
  • Specify your Flash Player version
  • Give us a brief explanation of the problem, please include any information you feel is important

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to the above, I am running Windows 7 home edition (64 bit) and Internet Explorer (I think version 9, also 64 bit). The Flash Player I downloaded is version 11. BB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines