Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom 404 cfm pages, and ColdFusion flash forms not working together

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2009 Aug 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've recently ran into an issue that I was hoping I could have a little help with. My company has been using custom 404 pages for awhile that we set up in iis however we had never set up this custom 404 page to display on .cfm pages, only missing folders. Ie; www.website.com/asdasdasdsd/ would display a custom 404 error But www.website.com/asdasdasdsd.cfm would not. I recently set this up by going in the iis properties for our site, went to the home directory tab click on configuration and selected edit from the mappings tab. From here I checked the verify that file exists open. This enabled the file.cfm custom error to appear however for some reason it disabled all of my ColdFusion flash forms. None of them appear now. If I undo the iis setting that I changed earlier they all re-appear. I got these settings from http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/95ee04fb.html and they do the job, they just disable my flash forms. Is there any way to do this without them disabling my flash forms from working?

Thanks!

Paul Alkema

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Did you ever receive an answer to this (old) post?  I'm having the same problem myself.

Thanks,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation