• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Post RH 9 Upgrade Expand All and Collapse All not working.

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to RoboHelp 9 from 7 - the Collapse All and Expand All is not working.  I am taking over after attending a RoboHelp 9 Training Class a little over a week ago, so any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2011 Oct 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is your output? Where are the show/hide buttons placed: In the topic or in the toolbar? You're using RoboHTML right?

Did you use any kind of twisties in your RoboHelp 7 project? The show all hide all buttons are controlled by a custom script and I'd like to know which method you are using. (If you know which.) See also http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/twisty/twisty.htm

If you're not sure which method you are using, can you post the HTML of the show/hide all button/link?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2011 Nov 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you William! 

I am just now getting access to the files.  I am going to start reviewing the project and get the answers to your questions above.  Taking over another project is definitely a challenge, mostly when I am new to RoboHelp.

I will get back to this post as soon as I can find the answers.

Thanks,

Lynn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp