The version is CS5.5.
And my steps are:
1. open the project by double clicking the .prproj file
2. select a file in the project
3. Choose File -> Export -> Media
4. Select my plug-in in the drop down list and choose Export
But if take these step:
1. Open Premiere Pro
2. select a project
3. select a file in the project
4. Choose File -> Export -> Media
5. Select my plug-in in the drop down list and choose Export
the plug-in run just fine.
So I think that there are something different between opening a project directly and open Premiere and choose a project. Could you verify this for me? Thanks.
Thank you very much for your answer. That's true.
My plug-in loads an ini file to read some parameters. That file is put in the install folder (same folder with the .exe). So when I click on the .prproj file, the current directory would be the project directory, that makes the ini file not to be read and causes errors. I have fixed it now. Thanks again, man.