Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FB4.5 UI Problem (OS X Lion)

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After installing Lion and a fresh copy of FB4.5 I've lost the vertical bar (not sure of it's name) that runs just next to the scroll bar (on the right) and highlights the same variable, search results, etc. and allows you to quickly jump to them.

Is this a Lion issue or something in my prefs - doesn't help that I don;t know the name!!

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system requirements for Flash Builder 4.5 are available here - http://www.adobe.com/products/flex/systemreqs/.

Since Lion was unavailable at the time of release, it is unsupported. If a bug can be filed at https://bugs.adobe.com/flex/ with details of the issues being observed we would be more than happy to have them resolved in a future release of the product.

-mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks an dwill do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2011 Nov 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wondering, is there anyone else who's using Lion experiencing this problem or is it just me?

I've logged the problem here but it seems very quiet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines