Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using pdf as an ebook - compatibility issues

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I am new here and new to ebooks! So I would be grateful for your help.

I wish to produce a pdf document which can be read online as a kind of ebook. It is a complex document with lots of diagrams as vector images and I want to have links to videos and other media files which are hosted elsewhere online. During my trials I have found that when I create links in Adobe Acrobat, they do not always show up. Also, I am concerned about compatibility issues with browsers and also, of course iPads, but that is another issue, maybe for a different thread.

Could anyone advise me on the link problem and generally on using a pdf as an ebook (not a "real" ebook, which reflows as this messes up all the positioning of my diagrams)?

I hope I haven't been too vague.

Many thanks in advance.

helenstlouis

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2011 Nov 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have found some solution whcih guide you to how to create links in PDF file. Follow this interesting PDF guide here.

Video Guide of How To Create eBook using Adobe Acrobat.

Hope it helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines