• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help: can't change objects' orders on the stage by dragging in the time line

Participant ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am using Captivate 5.5 and am trying to change the order of the objects on my stage.

I searched the internet and read the FAQ here. I cleaned my project cache. My slide number is 61, so not very big.

I wonder whether that's because I have several interactive objects stacked together?

For all the blocks on this stage except for the one on the left of the first row, I have a grayout image, a rollover slidelet, a click box and a real image, all stacked together. I need to order them correctly in order to make them play in the right way. I have the right order for the second block on the first row, but can't change the order for the rest of the objects by dragging them in the timeline ---- it just doesn't let me drag.

Here is the screen shot of my stage and part of the timeline. Thanks for any advice!

Screen shot 2011-11-04 at 3.50.22 PM.png

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

it turned out that I made a stupid mistake by dragging the names of the objects instead of the real thing...sorry guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2011 Nov 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it turned out that I made a stupid mistake by dragging the names of the objects instead of the real thing...sorry guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources