CFCHART xml attributes

Sep 11, 2006 Sep 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CFMX7 and I've linked my cfchart to a custom xml style:

<cfchart
format="flash"
style="jio_bar">

But other than adding placement="right" to the <legend isVisible="false" showColumnLegend="true"> tag, I have not been able to find a difinitive list of xml attributes (along wtih their possible values) to use for customizing my xml charting style. I've looked in the LiveDocs, and I could find all the attributes for the CF tags (CFCHART, CFCHARTSERIES, etc.) which is helpful, but I really want a very customized look as much as possible. WebCharts3D doesn't add much to the CFCHART capabilites either, so I really need to find the available parameters for the xml style file.

Thanks,
Jonathan
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Sep 11, 2006 Sep 11, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by: jioshy
... Is there another way to download the utility locally to my machine to use it?

The easiest and best way to do that is to install the Free CF developer edition on your local machine. (A good idea in its own right.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebCharts3D adds a ton of capability.

Go back to web charts designer.
Set expert mode on and visit the help tab.

All of the available xml schema is there under the API doc.
Beware that some of the really good stuff is not supported by CF, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. When I was referring to the WebCharts3D app, I only read about it, and based on the list of attributes on the LiveDoc, it didn't seem to have anything more than what CFCHART offered. I doubleclicked on the webcharts.bat, which is on a network drive, and it only opened a CMD window and then closed, and I'm not able to see the actual app. 😞 Is there another way to download the utility locally to my machine to use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quote:

Originally posted by: jioshy
... Is there another way to download the utility locally to my machine to use it?

The easiest and best way to do that is to install the Free CF developer edition on your local machine. (A good idea in its own right.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation