public function someMethod(s:Something):Boolean

{

if (s == Something) //apply breakpoint

{

return true;

}

return false

}

Now with out caring what s or something is, lets focus on the break point. if you made this into a real method and placed a breakpoint and the begining of the if statement, flash builder would stop, when executed in debug mode and launch the debug profile and show you the objects in s that are being compared against something to see if the result is true or false. How ever when I do something simmilar to this, flashbuilder skips the break point, in debug mode and acts like I am just running it as normal, how ever after exiting the appliation I get the following error message:

Process terminated without establishing connection to debugger.

Launch command details:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\bin\adl.exe" -runtime "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\sdks\4.5.1\runtimes\air\win" "C:\Users\Adam Balan\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\AE\SampleTest\bin-debug\SampleInputVector-app.xml" "C:\Users\Adam Balan\Adobe Flash Builder 4.5\AE\SampleTest\bin-debug"

Why is it ignorning breakpoints? Why is it giving me this error? and most of all How do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bump         

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines