• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i keep having to install flash player 11 every time i play games.whats wrong?

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2011 Nov 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Almost every day i am playing one zinga game or another.during an upload of an game it will freeze and i will be asked to download the newest adobe flash player so the game will function properly.the rest of that day every thing will be fine.the next day the same thing will happin again.the download always works fine and the games all function fine after the download.this has happined four times now.i am an little confused and concerned.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser & version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows seven with all of the up dates to this time point.i use

internet explorer ie9.but i also use google chrome and am finding my game play to work just fine on google.also i was just trying to take an survey and the site told me that i did not have the latest flash player installed and was asking me to download it.that would make it about eight times now.

To: prhuds00 <mezhudson@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:09 PM

Subject: i keep having to install flash player 11 every time i play games.whats wrong?

Re: i keep having to install flash player 11 every time i play games.whats wrong? created by ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser & version?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oddly enough I had this same issue ... it was after switching out my wireless router ... in fact all Zygna games failed. It was only after reinstalling my old router that I figured out it was the router that was at fault and not flash specifically. Have you changed anything like that recently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  had this  same issue.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no no changes at all

To: prhuds00 <mezhudson@yahoo.com>

Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 9:30 PM

Subject: i keep having to install flash player 11 every time i play games.whats wrong?

Re: i keep having to install flash player 11 every time i play games.whats wrong? created by RichmondAcupuncture in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Oddly enough I had this same issue ... it was after switching out my wireless router ... in fact all Zygna games failed. It was only after reinstalling my old router that I figured out it was the router that was at fault and not flash specifically. Have you changed anything like that recently?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines