• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Streaming error with Flash Player....

Nov 08, 2011 Nov 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I dont download files but I watch alot of foreign stuff online with English subtitles...there's a particular site that I go to and it asked me to download the latest Adobe Flash Player which I did, once I play the video, it tried to "load subtitles" and then I get an error message "fail to decompress Subtitles JSON. Cannot display subtitles" video plays fine though

I've logged a problem directly with them and yet they have not replied...I use Firefox, is there something else I need to do?

Hope someone can help.

Thank you in advace

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the url you are watchinging video?

What is your flash player version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thanks for your reply!!!

It's on all of the video's from http://www.viki.com/ I downloaded the latest version of the flash player that was available 11.0.1.152...I hope you can help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hitomi Kudo, I know you're trying to get through all other queries and sorry to pester, did you get a chance to look into the above?

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to reproduce your problem but I can not. (I'm using Windows 7 with FireFox 7.0.1.)

Can you share screenshot of your problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

jtv problem.jpg

sry cant cut it more

but i can`t klick anything

and on every flash stream stands the same that i need the flash player

Firefox 8 german final is the version i use

but like i said on explorer evrything works only here it is told me that (like i haven`t install adobe flash)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, capture is too small and can't see what it says. It looks better to consult with the website providing those video service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they said to go to you because its a problem of the flash player.

guess i have to watch the streams now over the internet explorer.

but thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who are they? I can contact the video provider with your name. Because I don't know your probelm in details (I can not reproduce and I can't recognize your screenshot), I need your help to follow up what the problem is. If it's Flash Player problem, they should be able to explain why they think so. Then we may be able to reproduce the problem to investigate. Wihtout seeing actual problem we can't do anything. Please feel free to email me at hkudo@adobe.com.

thanks,

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi have the same problems only on justin.tv and twitch.tv , also my xsplit ( streaming program tells me that i have no flash instaled

same text as on every video justin and twitch.

but youtube and own3d works. don`t no why? buit yesterday on the 07.11.2011 everything worked

i use windows 7 64 bit , firefox 8 and the newest chrome & the newest xsplit. also it all started when i switched to flash 11

and i always have, by watching youtube, owned even on facebook, maybe all hour a window up that want to install flash 11 32 bit version

hope it will be fixed or you can help me

greeting

Mugetsu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mugetsu

I've just tried the sites you listed above and they worked perfectly fine for me.

I'm on Firefox and downloaded the latest version to Flash Player, I'm not an expert or anything but have you check your plugins to see if you have another player operating also?  I read somewhere online that if after you download the Flash Player and it's videos still don't work then you have to disable the other type player? I had a Real Player which I have now disabled...but as I say I'm not sure if that's even close to solving your problem, probably best to wait for the experts

Regards,

ananlea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i tried it out but i only have in my plugins Shockwave flash 11.2.202.61 that the adobe player.

i hope the experts can help with this problem

my xplits run now but on every Youtube video and on every xsplit titel stands now " adobe Flash Plaer 11 ( 11.2.202.61d) (incubator build) "

problems are only on Firefox & chrome.

explorer worls fine. but nothing works on other browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have same error when i open any website include flash banner i saw this error [ adobe flash player 11(11.2.202.61d) (incubator build) ]

flashplayer.png

how can i solve this error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 11, 2011 Nov 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

artzoonn,

what you showed above is not error. You are using public beta version of Flash Player. If you want to use official GM release which is 11.1.102.55, please uninstall current version and re-install latest GM from download center. There are some tips in Flash Player FAQ forum if needed.

Hitomi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines