• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe flash player no longer working after upgrade

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using adobe flash version 11.1.102.55. my issue started with version ".52 download. videos no longer display properly. I followed all the troubleshooting steps. i uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted etc. i also doube checked scripts are enabled and active X filtering is turned off. i am using windows 7 and ie9. i have been using flash for years with never a single issue until the recent upgrade. i upgraded today to .55 and followed all the same troubleshooting with no luck. any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you see the Flash animation at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Also, can you be a little bit more explicit what you mean by "no longer display properly"?

Have you tried to disable Hardware Acceleration (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337) or update the device drivers for your display adapter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cant see the animation.

when a page loads with a video, it shows up as all back. if i click the screen the audio will start. i can hear it but there is no video, just a black box. if i scroll on the page, i see a quick one frame gimpse and then it goes to black.

on the hardware acceleration, i followed the instructions, but when it asks me to right click on the image from the link, my image allows me to select settings but then the screen is black.

device drivers are up to date.

any other ideas?

i appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since you cannot disable Hardware Acceleration, can you try IE9 Software Rendering (http://forums.adobe.com/message/3887803#3887803)?

clevelandSAE wrote:

device drivers are up to date.

Up to date by WindowsUpdate, or up to date from the graphic card manufacturer's download site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines