• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone else having problems with this website/installation?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2011 Nov 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if anyone at adobes bothered to check yet, but this websites completely broken- Everytime I try to download flashplayer, the page comes up as 404 url not found. Oh,and to get to this forum, I got lead around in circles for an hour by the useless navigation.

so, to summarize- cant download flash player- everytime I click on download, I get a 404 url not found message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i have same problem click link then download page come up and then i get the 404 url not found.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, wanted to make a fresh install of Flash and the link is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just got a new computer with windos 7 64bit and its not working -.- really anoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Luckily Google Chrome browser got flash support so that might be a option for anyone who needs flash to work right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried downloading flash off firefox as a missing plugin, still not working. Telling me to manually install. Seems its something wrong with the server, nor the URL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to get an email sent to Adobe?  I've looked around and it seems we get "cattle prodded" into online help files, even though none of them cover "what to do when the designers or coders of the site either used a bad file name, or didn't upload the update file" (or the server is down, and we have no way of checking that)

DLProblem.jpg

This is for FF version 8, but from the looks of it, that's unimportant, since it seems to be doing it to many others as well..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IE version doesnt work either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have today the same problem and I used this as solution: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

you can try and alternatives like: https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

and maybe this can be useful for people too: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue for a several hours this morning, but it appears its fixed now (@10:20 am ET saturday). It specifically effected the windows 32/64 bit downloads as far as i could tell.

I ended up getting it from the download.com.   It specifically effected the windows 32/64 bit downloads as far as I could tell.

Did anyone notice how difficult it was to report the issue to Adobe?  There wasn't any obvious place to report feedback or broken links regarding the website... all I could find was a feedback link that eventually directed me to seek support for download issues for the free products but this requires a fee.  I throught website issue/feedback links are standard for corportate websites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, had the same issue this morning but then went to main website on the right,  there is a section downloads, hit FP (see screenshot) and it leads you to a link which is not broken.

fp download.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the installer(s) in this FAQ entry http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines