• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text formatting problems after publishing

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2006 Sep 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a user where the text and images in her presentation are not formatted correctly after publishing. The text
often overlaps other text or overlaps images. Noone else is experiencing the same problems, and when I publish her presentation, it is formatted correctly. We have verified that we have same version of flashplayer and have uninstalled and re-installed the plug-in several times.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your probably experiencing the DPI issue I ran into a while back. By any chance is your coworker using a laptop? Often on laptops the default DPI setting is set to be higher so that text is more easily viewed.

Go into your display settings by right-clicking on your windows desktop. Then click on the Settings tab, and then the Advanced button. From there you should see a setting for DPI. The normal DPI is 96dpi. I think your friend probably has hers set to the larger DPI.

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your probably experiencing the DPI issue I ran into a while back. By any chance is your coworker using a laptop? Often on laptops the default DPI setting is set to be higher so that text is more easily viewed.

Go into your display settings by right-clicking on your windows desktop. Then click on the Settings tab, and then the Advanced button. From there you should see a setting for DPI. The normal DPI is 96dpi. I think your friend probably has hers set to the larger DPI.

mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I probably should have mentioned that she was able to publish successfully until we upgraded to Breeze 5.1, and she has not changed her machine recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Did you check the DPI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Did you check the DPI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. It was a DPI problem. She had it set to Large (120 DPI) instead of Normal. But now she is having a problem with inserting a flash file into one of the slides. We hoping that upgrading her Adobe from 5 to 7.0 will help since her version of flashplayer appears to be current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources