• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to display AdMob ads in FlashBuilder 4.5.1 mobile project???

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2011 Aug 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am currently developing an application in the latest version of FlashBuilder and I cant seem to find out how I can incorporate AdMob ads or any other Ads into my application. Does anyone know how this can be done? There seen to be a few tutorials online focused on Flash however im not sure how to get those to work in the Flex environment. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking at this site which seems to explain how to get it to work for Flash but how would I get this to work in Flash Builder 4.5.1??

http://xavivives.com/how-to-insert-and-properly-display-admob-on-air-for-android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2011 Nov 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can do it with a native extension - I just finished building one.  With the latest flash builder you can integrate extensions in an automated way, otherwise it's just a matter of including it in your descriptor file and ADT commandline.

Native AdMob AIR 3 Extension for Android just came out.  You can check it out here:

http://www.milkmangames.com/blog/2011/11/10/announcing-native-android-admob-support-for-adobe-air/

This is a true native java/android extension, not a hack with StageWebView.  It supports creating, destroying, showing and hiding of ads, all the AdMob sizes and formats for phones and tablets, events dispatched for all lifecycle states, etc.  It also smartly handles any changes to stage orientation, and has included sample apps.  You can get your ads inserted with 2 lines of code.

You can also see it in action with our game Aqualux here.

Alex

Milkman Games

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines