Exit

Error Message:

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2011 Nov 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I'm using Captivate 5.

I thought I'd raise this issue now as it's the second time I've receive this error message (see image below) and is causing me alot of re-work.

I accessed this project just on Friday, and now it's saying I can't use it, The same thing happend 2 weeks ago on a different project.

Any ideas ether how I can get this project back, or how to stop it occuring in the future?

Cheers

Heidi.

Deleted task error.JPG

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Where exactly is this project? Is it in a location on your local C drive? Or is it perhaps stored on a network server?

If it's on a network server, you would be well advised to copy it to your C drive. Captivate (and many other applications) doesn't function well when you open the product (Captivate, PowerPowerpoint or whatever) and then navigate to a project on a network drive to edit and make changes.

If your IT peeps say you HAVE to have the projects there because they back them up, that's fine. Just make copies there so that process can happen.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI RIck

I've just tried saving this file into my C Drive and re open but I get the same error message and unable to open.

Any other ideas I could try?

Cheers

Heidi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources