Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template Error: can not resolve macro

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2011 Nov 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When i "save and generate" my project an error "Template Error: can not resolve macro: FM_FirstTopic in #######!\WebHelp\whskin_frmset01.htm" occurs. The same project was running fine on another system. I have admin rights on my sysem but it is not clear that the Robohelp-9 was installed, before admin rights or after admin rights.

Please provide me solution of this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2011 Nov 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What output are you creating? The file refered to in the error is a WebHelp output file. Is that file in your project?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I click on "WebHelp(Primary Layout)" option present under 'Single Source Layouts' section  then 'Save and Generate' option comes. and in compiling process few files shows "template error: can not resolve macro:" file converted on .html format and outpot shows as some symbols like ""%-->". robo.JPGI think in my project skins files are not loadding or some things else... I do`t know...

So pls help me.  to remove this error.

Arunesh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I do note your error is slightly different. But it may be worth reading the link below and trying what it suggests.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp