• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark not working on some pages

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2006 Sep 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to update an old help project which used D2HTOOLS.DLL to set the non-scrolling section of the main page to have a particular background (watermark). Most pages work just fine, but one or two will not show the watermark. I can see no difference between the pages that work and those that don't, besides their order in the their viewing group.

I've updated D2HTOOLS to D2HTLS32 but this had no effect.

Has anyone any advice?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 13, 2006 Sep 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mspence

Ummm, am I the only one here that looks at what you have posted and thinks D2HTOOLS.DLL might not be RoboHelp? I'm seeing this and thinking "Doc2Help". Have you tried the Doc2Help forums?

The reason I suggest this is because what you are reporting could be a common issue with that product. But since RoboHelp users participate here, they would be largely unaware of it.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
As it turns out, this had nothing to do with D2HTOOLS.DLL (or, as I discovered, D2HTLS32.DLL, the 32-bit version) and everything to do with not having designated a non-scrolling region on the topics in question.

Thanks for your reply and sorry for the noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp