• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink style

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2006 Sep 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm importing a Word doc into RoboHTML and I have a custom css I want to use. Unfortunately, the style sheet for the topic always overrides the style sheet I assign, so to make my hyperlinks look the way I want them to, I have to manually delete the hyperlink (visited) and hyperlink (unvisited) styles from the sheet for the topic. Is there a way to do this en masse?

Also, how do I delete an unneeded css from the project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 12, 2006 Sep 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan

Have you tried applying your custom .css via the Appearance tab on the Topic Properties.
When you import, a .css (with the name of the Word Document) is automatically created in the project. You can change the .css on one topic (or on bulk topics) to use your custom .css. Once all the topics have been the correct .css, you can then just remove the unwanted style sheets that were creating during the import.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I wish that would work. I can delete the .css with the name of the Word doc, but that doesn't delete the style sheet that is specific to each topic. If you go to the Styles dialog, you can select from the .css you have assigned, and one for the topic. The topic style overrides the assigned style. So far, I haven't found a way to change this except manually in every topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp