• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying and Pasting Style Issues

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an issue with styles and robohelp 9? for some reason my style sheet that I brought in with my project from a previous version of robohelp is not behaving in robohelp 9. I can select text and apply a style to it but nothing happens? some times I have to double click on it several times before the style actually gets applied?

I am also having troubles when I copy and paste from an html source to robohelp that the system seems to hang onto the source style and won't let me change it???

am I doing something wrong?

someone please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2011 Nov 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you perhaps have any inline styling that prevents the style from you style sheet to be applied? When you apply a style, is there any change in the HTML code of the topic?

I am also having troubles when I copy and paste from an html source to robohelp that the system seems to hang onto the source style and won't let me change it???

That's the new and improved copy function of RoboHelp 9. I don't believe there's a way to turn it off. Copy/Paste via notepad... See also http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/rh_tour/index.htm#rh9_new/html_paste/rh9_html_paste.htm

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2011 Nov 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check for the inline styles....never thought of that. I'm sure that makes sense when copying and pasting from another source but the earlier robohelp style sheet still perplexes me???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2011 Nov 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How are you appying a style? Are you selecting a style from the drop down, or are you using the style POD? Als, when you apply a style, is the HTML of the topic modified?

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do both....sometimes I apply the style from the pod and if that doesn’t work then I go to the format > style menu and select it from there. Still the same problem.

It also applies tries to apply the style to the template which I then have to select only to apply the style to this occurrence and not to update the style.

Geoff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp