• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign CS5.5 can't select objects, they don't show in layers panel either

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an .indd file from a client. There are certain objects that I can't select. I know they aren't locked because I can't select "Unlock all on spread." The weird thing is, the objects don't show up in the layer panel. If I uncheck the layer's eye, they disappear. But if I uncheck the eyes of all the individual objects within the layer, the objects I can't select are still visible. I'm attaching a screenshot. Can someone help please?

Screen-shot-2011-11-17-at-2.01.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

The items are on a mster page.

In the Pages Panel, go to the master associated with the page you're on, there you'll find the things you're after.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The items are on a mster page.

In the Pages Panel, go to the master associated with the page you're on, there you'll find the things you're after.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haha, I'm an idiot. You're right. I could only see the A-Master page and didn't think to scroll down. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines