• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumbs

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my RH 8, I used two mater pages, one for title & other for rest of the HTML files. I don't want breadcrumbs in my title page of my HTML help. The master page for all the HTML files has header and footer. I want to put the breadcrumbs above the header, but I am unable to do so.

I want to achieve two objectives in my HTML Help:

1. No breadcrumbs in the first page, i.e., title page.
  2. All the HTML pages except title page, breadcrumbs should be above the header.

Please suggest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Ohhh.. I think Im close to my own question. I didn’t use header, instead of that I used a simple text in the master page, which I used it as a header for the HTML files.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Assuming I'm understanding the situation correctly, you should be able to achieve it easily.

For starters, don't use the Global Breadcrumbs feature in the Single Source Layouts and only apply them selectively via Master Pages.

Use a different Master Page (or no Master Page at all) for the one topic where you don't want the breadcrumbs. Then add breadcrumbs to the master page and associate it with topics where you want breadcrumbs.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create breadcrumbs through the WebHelp Navigation – WebHelp dialog box, then breadcrumbs are created on top of the HTML header. In other case, when breadcrumbs are created through master page, breadcrumbs are created below the header.

So, could you let me know that through master page how to bring the breadcrumbs above the header?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ohhh.. I think Im close to my own question. I didn’t use header, instead of that I used a simple text in the master page, which I used it as a header for the HTML files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp