• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Captured Movie Troubles

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've created a template. I've also created movie files. My movie needed some edits in terms of copy and pasting some backgrounds for a few slides to aid in the timing of my ojbects and presentation. Now that I've imported the movie into the template the timing of these slides / backgrounds seems incorrect again. Does this mean, I should simply just do my edits to the timing and backgrounds once I've imported it?

It seems odd that importing would have any impact, because the preview of the original movie is fine.
TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 14, 2006 Sep 14, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi cgaunti, and welcome to the Captivate User Community!

I've waited for hours hoping someone else would read your post and answer it - because frankly, you lost me at the corner. You said ...
quote:

My movie needed some edits in terms of copy and pasting some backgrounds for a few slides to aid in the timing of my ojbects and presentation.
That confuses me. What could pasting backgrounds have to do with "aid in the timing of ... objects"??

In general, your sentence ...
quote:

just do my edits to the timing and backgrounds once I've imported it?
... is correct. That is, it's correct as far as I am able to follow the rest of your description. So here's my problem with your problem ...

I guess I just don't understand what you are doing. You created a template ... then created movie files ... what's that about?? Are you inserting SWF or other animations into a custom template? That would jive with your comment about "timing", kind of.

Tell you what: If you would try again to describe what you are doing and how you are trying to do it, then explain what you expect to see, and what you are seeing instead of that, I'll bet we can help. Okay? It's probably a "density" problem at my end, but I'd love to understand you better, so with your help . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources