Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Flash player 'd3d9.dll' not present

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2011 Nov 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Ive got this issue at a couple of out customers sites, im trying to install flash player but get the error message that this file is not present. which it is not.

Ive googled the .dll name and found it belongs to direct x, so i installed the latest version.

re-booted the machine and tried installing flash again and still get the same error, the file isnt there still.

any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance

Moe

P.s. any info you need ill be happy to get

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moe,

I've asked our installer team to take a look.  What operating systems are you finding that this occurs with?

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris. Thanks for the quick reply.

They are both using Windows Embedded for Point of service Version 1.0 (they require it installing to use http://console.livebookings.com)

Thanks again.

Moe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Moe,

I suspect the problem might be due to the use of Windows Embedded as the OS (which I don't believe is on our "supported" OS list).  Did you have any issues with previous versions of the player on these systems (10.x or 9.x)?  Is it possible to take a screenshot of the error dialog you're getting and also include a copy of the flashinstall.log file?  Please feel free to send them to me directly at ccampbel@adobe.com.

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2011 Nov 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers for the reply chris.

I shall email your personal e-mail with all of the above this evening.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2011 Nov 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Moe,

I was just wondering if you managed to get a resolve to the issue you reported as i am experiencing the same issue here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 18, 2011 Nov 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I am experiencing exactley the same issue as above, is there any resolve? we never has this issue with the previous versions of flash player and we now have this issue as http://console.livebookings.com needs this to be installed for use.

Thanks

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines