• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Webhelp TOC

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am attempting to maintain an old WebHelp file while reusing many of the topics in a new help file. I have included conditional build tags to select the topics that I want to include in each generated file. However, the TOC remains the same. I need to have a completely different TOC. Is there a way to have two different TOC’s within the same project through single sourcing webhelp projects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum

Not within RH but with RH closed there's nothing to stop you moving the hhc file somewhere safe outside the project, then opening the project and creating a new one. Swap them over as required but always with the project closed.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Well, if you want to expend a slight bit of effort, you actually CAN maintain a single TOC that will work for two or more projects. I happen to have developed an article you can see by clicking this way cool and super handy little link that will walk you through the process.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2006 Sep 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your quick replies! I will the redirect page first, as it will include fewer steps in generating, and if that does not work, I'll go with the other. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp