• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video."

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a netbook using Windows 7 Starter (32 bit) and IE 9 (9.0.8112.16421)

I have downloaded and installed Flash 11 several times but I cannot watch any You Tube videos

It says "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video." everytime I try to watch a video.

I have downloaded the Adbobe Flash Uninstaller 11.1 r102 and the Installer of the same version

I ran the uninstaller, rebooted and then ran the installer.

It has not improved the problem.

I found some references to a similar problem with the 64 bit versions and I deleted the Flash folder from C:\Wwinows\System32\Macromedia but again no improvement.

After running the installer I note that the Active-X Filtering is ON in 'Saftey'

There is an enabled Shockwave Flash Object in the Add-in manager

Help please - thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2011 Nov 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the problem still occur if you disable ActiveX Filtering?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2011 Nov 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DeltaTech Services This email & any/all attachments is intended solely for the named addressee(s). The content may be confidential & also may be privileged. Opinions expressed herein may not necessarily be those of The Company. Due to the potential for 3rd party interference reliance should not be placed on the content of this email. If you are not a named addressee, or not authorised to receive it for a named addressee, you may not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute or act upon the email content in part or as a whole. If you have received this email in error please remove it (including all attachments) from all storage media & notify the sender. This email has been created & transmitted on systems protected by Kaspersky Anti-Virus software which is updated hourly. We, however, do not guarantee that this email will be free from malware infections on receipt & will not accept responsibility for damage to data or computer systems resulting from opening this email or any attachments. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Yes

I have now resoled the problem by reverting back to IE 8 and then deinstalling and re-installing Reader 11.1

Regards

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines