• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp version problem

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2011 Nov 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had RoboHelp 8.0 installed in my machine initially, which had crashed a few weeks back. Eventually the administrators got both RoboHelp 8.0 and 9.0 in the same machine. On my request the 9.0 version was removed, but as soon as a source file was opened I was getting a weird message " This project is from a newer version of the program.This project is no longer compatible with this version. Please make sure you have the newest version installed."

Can somebody provide me with a solution.

error.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2011 Nov 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Subarna,

Welcome to Adobe Forum.

If your getting this error message, please check the Adobe Robohelp HTML version, if it is Robohelp 8.0.0, then update it to Robohelp 8.0.2 then try and open your project. Also you need to make sure that you didn't open your project in Robohelp 9 because backward compatiblity is not possible, only way to open the project in Robohelp 8 by renaming or deleting the CPD. But first try these steps and see if that works.

Here is link to download the Updates.

http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

Hope this helps.

Thank you,

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp