Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assigning RoboHelp variables

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I hope I can explain my problem in a clear way - here goes. Our software/hardware products are distrubuted/sold by OEMs. The products/help include references to company product names, etc that the OEMs would like to replace with their own before distributing. Our software team has a mechanism - a lookup file - that makes the required replacements at run-time. Does anyone know of a releatively easy way (or any way) that we could replicate the replacement procedure for our Webhelp output?

thanks so much,

Pat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure do! Click here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I'll try it soon and let you know how it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2006 Sep 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I tried your process and ran into some problems - mainly with the baggage folders. I created a document that includes screen captures and descriptions of my steps. Could you look at this document? If yes, where should I send it.

Thank you so much,

Pat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2006 Sep 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Just click my username.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp