• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Presenter Multi Language Publishing Support?

Nov 21, 2011 Nov 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a requirement where I wanted to convert the English course into the following 26 languages:

1. Arabic  
  2. Chinese (Simplified)  
  3. Chinese (Traditional)  
  4. Croatian  
  5. Czech  
  6. Dutch  
  7. Finnish  
  8. French (Europe)  
  9. German (Germany)   
  10. Greek   
  11. Hindi  
  12. Hungarian  
  13. Indonesian  
  14. Italian  
  15. Japanese  
  16. Korean  
  17. Polish  
  18. Portuguese (Brazil)  
  19. Romanian  
  20. Russian  
  21. Slovakian  
  22. Spanish (Europe)  
  23. Spanish (Latin America)  
  24. Swedish  
  25. Thai  
  26. Turkish

Can you please let me know, if it is possible to do that in Adobe Presente(Any version will work), and how? Dose Presenter supports publishing in all these languages?

Ajit Danve
Sr Developer
Aptara, Pune.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2011 Nov 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The player skin carries text for: German, English, French, Spanish (Spain), Itialian, Dutch, Chinese (simplified), Japaniese, Korean, Poruguese (Brazil), Russian and Turkish. These text lables will display based on the OS language setting of the viewer. You could modify any of these text lables to be in any other language, and, if you are adept enough, could possibly modify the file that holds the text lables and the XML that calls to it to have additional text.

However, for the content of your PPT and the audio associated with it, you would need to have someone or something do that conversion for you. Traditionally called globalization, there are a number of groups that do it out there. Feel free to PM me if you want info on the group we use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources