• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Cómo descargo plug in?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi sistema operativo es windows 7. Hace poco descargué la última versión de Adobe Flash Player, junto con Google Chrome. Se supone que éste lleva incorporado el Flash, y que lo actualiza.

Sin embargo, me encuentro con que TODOS los sitios me notifican la falta de un plug in. He buscado hasta la saciedad en Macromedia, y lo único que he sacado en claro es que ese plug in podría ser el NPSWF32.dll, que no se encuentra por ningún lado (hay una entrada sobre su desinstalación, y vale).

En definitiva, mi pregunta es: ¿cómo y dónde puedo encontrar y descargar ese plug in que me permitiría navegar con Flash Player plenamente operativo?

Gracias por anticipado.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2011 Nov 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit?

You are only using Google Chrome, or also other browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mi sistema es windows 7 64-bit.

Uso Google Chrome como buscador predeterminado, aunque a veces recurro a igoogle.

Desde que instalé el Chrome no he utilizado Explorer (9, última versión), y utilizar Chrome sería mi opción preferida, si no me da más problemas de los que teníacon Explorer.

Te agradezco tu interés, sr. cabeza abajo. A ver si con estos datos puedes sacar alguna conclusión. Estoy a tu disposición, si necesitaras más información.

Un saludo

atxisko

El mensaje fue editado por: atxisko

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I do not know why Chrome appears to have the Flash Player plugin missing; it should be embedded in Chrome.

Can you see the Flash animation at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2011 Nov 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estimado sr. cabeza abajo:Puedo ver la animación, que me informa de que la versión 11.0.1.152 se ha instalado correctamente.De todos modos, estoy comprobando que progresivamente me encuentro con menos páginas que me advierten de la falta del plug-in. ¿Quizá, a medida que navego con Chrome, los sitios van tomando nota? ¿O esto es una apreciación subjetiva?En cualquier caso, el problema va a menos, pero la supuesta "identificación de su Adobe Flash Player como no-última versión" o "falta plug-in" sigue presentándose en ciertas páginas, y soy perfeccionista...Un saludo

atxisko

Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 20:16:17 -0700

To: being_bang@hotmail.com

Subject: ¿Cómo descargo plug in?

Re: ¿Cómo descargo plug in?

created by ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Sorry, I do not know why Chrome appears to have the Flash Player plugin missing; it should be embedded in Chrome. Can you see the Flash animation at http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ ?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2011 Nov 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give an example where that message appears?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entre en cinetube.es

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2011 Nov 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That site is doing something strange; I think they want you to install an old version of Flash Player.  You should contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2011 Nov 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was the problem.Thank's.

Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:28:42 -0700

To: being_bang@hotmail.com

Subject: ¿Cómo descargo plug in?

Re: ¿Cómo descargo plug in?

created by ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

That site is doing something strange; I think they want you to install an old version of Flash Player. You should contact them.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2011 Nov 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sí, un sirtio curioso. Ya he contactado con ellos. Cuando tenga la respuesta, se la haré llegar, sr. cabeza abajo.

Gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines