• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search feature

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2006 Sep 15, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you type a keyword and the search results are returned, when you look at the topic contents, isn't the keyword bolded or highlighted within the topic? Is there a setting for this? When I tried it in my project, the correct topics are listed but the keywork is not bolded in the topics, making it hard to find the references to it. Can you tell me if there is a setting for it? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 18, 2006 Sep 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi HermieA and welcome to the forum!

As you have discovered, search highlighting in WebHelp does not come as standard, and there is no switch that simply turns it on. However, do not despair! A method for highlighting the search text in WebHelp was devised by Calvin Ly, and has been written up on Peter Grainge's site (where you will find all sorts of other goodies).

Here is the link: http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/search_highlighting/highlighting.htm

Hope this helps.

Anne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp