Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Video Training loads all the videos

Level 1

I don't know why, the livecyle three days video training page loads all the videos.

As it is loading all the videos, I think the flash player is running out of memory.

Flash player hangs!!!!

I tried this in IE 7, firefox and Chrome.

I am learing this for my current project.

There is not many learing examples as this video.

I don't know why, the livecyle three days video training page loads all the videos.

As it is loading all the videos, I think the flash player is running out of memory.

Flash player hangs!!!!

I tried this in IE 7, firefox and Chrome.

I am learing this for my current project.

There is not many learing examples as this video. It will be really helpful If this is fixed.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for the tip. Got all the Day 1 and 2 MP4s, but URL pattern for Day 3 vids not workiing the same way. Tried reading source code, but brpwser keeps crashing. Any clues?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Former Community Member

I am having the same situation. The site worked fine about a week ago. Now it loads all videos and I cant find a work around. Please fix ASAP!

Level 1

Yep, me too. All the videos load at once and start yammering at once, then my browser freezes (latest versions of Firefox and IE running on a new copy of Windows 7 and a fresh install of

Flash 11.1). Definitely NOT a local issue.

Correct answer by
Level 1

Thanks for the tip. Got all the Day 1 and 2 MP4s, but URL pattern for Day 3 vids not workiing the same way. Tried reading source code, but brpwser keeps crashing. Any clues?