• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

robohelp html self fulfilling code

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2006 Sep 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Anyone know how to get rid of the robohelp embedded html code for web publishing? Yes, of course I want my cusotmers to see what tools are used.

Thanks,
Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

Sorry, but you will need to be more explicit here. What exactly do you mean by "the robohelp embedded html code for web publishing"?

Again, I'm not understanding the undue concern over whether someone knows what tools you used.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Rick.

When you publish to html using webhelp there is robohelp branding code embedded in the html that cannot be removed (easily through normal measures)...I use the tool to create custom web help files for customers and other customers links appear in the code because of the conditional tags. Yes, the actual tag content is not shown , but search spiders etc can find the code.

i use a template page for the headers and footers on every page and conditional build tags on each page to suit customer features. It works well to do this, but when published the code from the tags is in the actual html pages but supressed from viewing......still, it should not be there.

Make sense?

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp