• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

presenter cannot find publisher 2010 on a PC running Win7?

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help please...Presenter cannot find publisher 2010, which is installed on my PC with WIn7 OS please advise

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confusing message......Publisher 2010 is not an Adobe product. Do you really mean Microsoft Office 2010?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes apparently adobe presenter is an add on used with MS publisher, and I cannot

install it (trial) because it gives me the error msg "..cannot find Microsoft

publisher..." and terminates the installation. But I do have MS office 2010

installed.

Thanks,

Michele Nicholas

michele@santacruzgraphics.com

mushele_0@yahoo.com

SantaCruzGraphics.com

(831)227.7249

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Adobe Presenter you are using? Please use Adobe Presenter 7.0.7 available on Adobe site. It should work fine with Office 2010.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried both versions with no luck thank you for responding

Thanks,

Michele Nicholas

mushele_0@yahoo.com

SantaCruzGraphics.com

(831)227.7249

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Microsoft Publisher is a $139.00 product. It does not ship with the much more expensive Adobe Presenter. There is no agreement between Adobe and Microsoft with free versions of Presenter shipping with Publisher.

Adobe Presenter is a paid-for licensed product that integrates with MS Powerpoint and requires that you purchase the license for the installation.

Where did you think it was an add-on that works with MS Publisher? Adobe Presenter has never had any connection with MS Publisher that I can ever recall.

Where did you get that idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe Presenter is a paid-for licensed product that integrates with MS

Powerpoint and requires that you purchase the license for the installation." you

can't install it if it can't find powerpoint to integrate with. I have office

installed already. thanks for NOTHING! i just wanted to install the trial

Thanks,

Michele Nicholas

mushele_0@yahoo.com

SantaCruzGraphics.com

(831)227.7249

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only respond to your original postings about Microsoft Publisher. Did you really mean Office? You threw us for a loop since we have no connection with Publisher!

If you have Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 32-it version installed, then Adobe Presenter 7.07 will install in trial mode. make sure you are using the Presenter Trial from this webpage:

http://www.adobe.com/products/presenter/

If you wanted to install the trial and you ran into this error, it usually means you used an older version of Presenter which did not support Office 2010. It also would occur if you installed MS Office 2010 64-bit version. Microsoft does not recommend end-users use the 64-bit version of Office. They recommend 32 bit Office. Please check that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources