• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document is licensed for a different user account

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep receiving the following error message on a purchase I just dowloaded from the Barnes and Noble website.

9781402789007_epub.v2.epub:

Document is licensed for a different user account

I just recently dowloaded the sample and it is working fine on my Adobe Digital Editions but since I decided to purchase this book to read it, I am unable to do so because I keep receiving the above error message.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you trying to read the book?  Are you trying to read it within Adobe Digital Editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds similar to my problem. My library disappered from ADE, and when I tried to re-download the Barnes & Noble books I've purchased previously, I get the same error message - document is licensed for a different user account. I haven't been given any way to log into ADE itself, I can't find a way to log out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE 1.7.2 cannot view books purchased from Barnes and Noble (this is coming in the next version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked fine previously. I can't understand why they'd take away that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines