• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I own MC with FB 4.5 WON'T Let me install 4.6

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Becuase my serial is for the MC, and FB 4.6 is a stand alone product???  What kind of crap is that.  The support team on the Chat and Phone are morons who, quoting them...  "Are not qualified to help me"  Really?  Someone in Adobe needs to get the head out of their A$$ and fix this ASAP!

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this issue with CS5.5 Web Premium.  Can we get instructions for installing to a Suite? Come on Adobe, why does this always happen to the Suites? Don't you test this case?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having the same problem. CS5.5 Web Premium serial number doesn't work even though FB 4.6 is supposed to be a free upgrade?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved.

The information is here - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/924/cpsid_92402.html

and I found it from here - http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/921/cpsid_92181.html

Very strange, but Flash Builder 4.6 accepts the serial key after the installation (not before installation) if you are using a Creative Suite (in my case Web Premium) serial key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is the fix as I discovered yesterday by just going for it.  My larger point is that Adobe should have pointed that out up front. That is NOT normal install behavior for software.  Why would I assume that my serial number would work if it FAILS during the install?  This is not the first time I've had diffuculty with the serial numbers on Suite installs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines