Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outside of Project Error Message

Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Robohelp 9, when you have a link that is outside of the project (not a link that links to a separate CHM file, but a link that is linking to a topic that doesn't exist in the project), there is an error message that displays stating something along the lines that "file name" is outside of the project and will not be shown in the project manager (I can't recall the exact message, but I'm sure some of you have seen it).

There is also a check box on that message that allows you to not show those warnings again. I accidently clicked it, apparently, as that message is no longer displaying. It should be displaying in one project every time it loads since there is a link that is outside of the project itself. Is there a way to turn this message back on so that it displays?

Thanks,

mcallit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Tools > Options > General and tick the Reset All button. As the name suggests, it will restore all warning messages that you have turned off so you will have to disalbe them again as they pop up.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tools > Options > General and tick the Reset All button. As the name suggests, it will restore all warning messages that you have turned off so you will have to disalbe them again as they pop up.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for pointing that out. I somehow managed to miss that when looking through the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp