Expand my Community achievements bar.

Importing Company Logo Image and Adjusting Table Header Fields

Level 1

Ok, I have two questions.  First, I'm trying to import our company logo into a document I am creating using LiveCycle Designer, and it is not working.  I am trying to copy and paste either a jpg file, a pdf image, or even an image saved in Word, but it isn't working.  Could someone walk me through the correct process?  My second question, is the table located underneath the "locate area" section.  I am trying to make the text white and the background dark, but for some reason it isn't letting me make any changes to the table header fields.  I'm pretty new at this and have spent hours trying to figure these out.  Please help?????  Thanks!    Of course, just as I can't figure out how to attach the logo to my document, I also can't figure out how to attach my sample form for you to review to this post! 

2 Replies

Level 10

It must be simple to add an Image field or an Static Image control into your form and set the URL property.

Since the company logo is not a confidential data, why don't you send it across to me to verify?

Coloring a table header cell is also as easy as changing other fields properties.

Just click on the Header cell (do not double click) -> Goto Border pallete -> Set Background Fill Style as Solid.

You can set any color as background.

You may also change the font color.

Nith

Level 1

I figured out the company logo issue.  Had to change to html first!  Thanks for trying to help me with it though.  I do appreciate it!

As for the table header, I tried to do that before posting here, but these are messed up somehow and I'm not sure how I did it, so not sure how to fix it.  Can I email the form to you, or will you tell me how to post it on here for you?